Roller manufacturing technology and an impressive track record cultivated over 120 years of business and experience
- We have a proven track record with more than 3,000 customers in a wide range of industries both in Japan and overseas, including film, printing, steel, sanitary products, tape, next-generation batteries, and electronic components.
- We manufacture custom-made rollers ranging from products small enough to fit in the palm of one’s hand all the way up to 10 meters.
- We also supply OEM products to many of the world’s leading machinery and equipment manufacturers.
Offering comprehensive solutions from rubber compound design to roller core design and manufacturing
- We have hundreds of original rubber compounds and materials that meet your specific needs.
- Our roller cores are designed and manufactured using metal and carbon fiber materials.
- We also help you speed up your production lines by introducing safety measures, reducing roller weights, and decreasing deflection.
New functionality added through special surface treatments and surface processing
- Our products can reduce wrinkles and scratches on film, and prevent adhesion of paint, glue, and similar substances on rubber and metal cores.
- We offer a variety of groove processing and patterning.
- Friction reduction and mirror finishing is available for each type of rubber.
Providing roller maintenance services overseas
- We have our own overseas factories as well as affiliate production facilities, with 28 manufacturing bases in 14 countries.
- We offer our own original rubber recovery service and surface treatments both in Japan and overseas.
- Both time and money are saved by not having to send rollers to Japan.
Offering safe, environmentally friendly products
- Our rubber lineup passes food sanitation tests and conforms to the RoHS2 Directive.
- Our products help to reduce defects caused by removing foreign substances from products, risks of fires caused by static electricity, and risks of defects during re-winding.